关注、

2011年1月23日星期日

I miss the memories ♥

Nothing doing argh !! ><" With family at outside now ~~
"Blow water" together O.O Chating together ~~ Eat some supper __ x)
Veli like tis felling -^^-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Im veli hate my brother now , Im seriously to said this .. =.="
He always think himself is veli BIG , Like what he said den the whole world also want listen to him .. 
Im DAMN hate tis !!! =o=  
I want to tell him ..
" Who are Eu ?? Eu are only my brother , Juz bigger than me 3years .. Listen clearly !! EU ARE ONLY BIGGER THAN ME 3YEARS !!! Eu cant gv me any command !! "
Dont always think Eu are the biggest in this world , You're wrong !! "Shao Pei" Lah Eu !!


Okie .. Cold down first .. =.=" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

这几天__一直想到一些不应该想的东西 .. =x

该想的也想__不该想的也想

什么东西吖 -annoyed- 很烦很烦吖 TT 为什么会这样 ..

拥有的时候 , 自己不确定那份感觉__结果失去了 .. 因为种种原因 =]

现在 , 曾经是自己的__现在却不属于自己的了 -^^-

这种感觉 , 是最难受的 -------- :)

但是又怎样 ?? 已经不能管那么多了 =] 照顾好自己就好了 -^^-

一切就顺其自然吧 :)



不写了 -^^-  Buaiix Lurr ..  :)




❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ 




没有评论:

发表评论