关注、

2011年1月16日星期日

I love my sch life :) ❤

Today wan go bak sch agn -idea- Feel like at home nothing to do O_O"
Before always hope can bak home =x But now feel like most like stay at sch ><"
Bak sch __ Can chat with fren :)
Or go St.John thinking about the camp at May __ Dance with St.John members =]
It is veli nice ~~~

L.O.V.E. <---- I wont think it anymore -^^-
It juz let me cunfuse and misery __ :) Single life is the best -^^-
[Its maybe two is better den one] <--- Is tat true ?? O_O"
Nope ~~~ I dun think so =] Single __ I support Eu =D

Say dun wan L.O.V.E. __ But in heart is veli hope got a BF :)
Hope got a BF who care me =]
Hope got a BF who worry me =]
Hope got a BF who LOVE me =]
Hope got a BF who make me hapiness =]
But tis is juz a HOPE :) It okie -^^- Anything can be well :)
Gambateh !! Mun -^^-



❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤




没有评论:

发表评论